TOP NEWS

Why recite the Rosary



WORDS OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY 


The words Full of Grace reminds me that the Holy Spirit has showered so many Graces upon me that I am able to give these Graces in abundance to those who ask for them through me as Mediatrix.

When people say the Lord is with me they renew the indescribable joy that was mine when the Eternal Word became incarnate in my womb.

When you say to me Blessed are thou among women I praise Almighty God’s divine mercy which lifted me to this exalted plane of happiness.

And at the words Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus the whole of Heaven rejoices with me to see my son Jesus Christ Adored and Glorified for having saved mankind
If people fail to say the Hail Mary (Angelic Salutation which has saved the world), out of carelessness, or because they are Lukewarm or because they hate it, this is a sign that they will probably and indeed shortly be condemned to Eternal Punishment.

The hymn terrifies devil and put him to shame. And by the Angelic Salutation God became man, a Virgin became the mother of God, the souls of the just were delivered from Purgatory, the empty thrones in Heaven filled.

In addition sin was forgiven, grace was given to us, sick people were made well, the dead were brought back to life, exiles were brought home and the anger of the Most Blessed Trinity was appeased and men obtained Eternal Life. 

Finally, the Angelic Salutation is a rainbow in the Heavens, a sign of the Mercy and

Grace which God has given to the world.

0 comments:

I will respond to your messages, Send here: